Donna Murphy, MS, BSc. (OT) Sensory Integration Certified (WPS/USC)
A very experienced and international Paediatric Occupational Therapist (clinician and academic), having worked in 9 countries on 4 continents. She uses a child and family centered approach and a team approach with any child's teachers, coaches or tutors.
Areas of difficulty that Donna can assist your child with include:
* Social Thinking/ Social Skills (small groups based on the work of Michelle Garcia Winner)
* Motor Skills; Motor Planning; Praxis Skills
* Sensory Processing Differences
* Attention and Self-Regulation
* Organization and Sequencing Skills
* Problem Concepts / Problem Solving
* Written Output: Pre-Writing, Conceptual or Motoric Skills
* Initiation and Sustained Effort on Tasks
* Visual Perceptual Skills
* Self-Help Skills
* General Development
* Fussy/Picky Eaters
More details and map available on her website (www.DonnaMurphyOT.com) and CV available on request.