Hi, I'm Dr Paul Bowden and I'm the Director and sole Clinical Psychologist at Go Psychology centrally based in Robina. Dr Bowden treats a wide range of psychological problems in both teenagers and adults and has been improving the wellbeing of people on the Gold Coast in his boutique private practice for more than 7 years.
YOUR FIRST SESSSION WILL BE BULK BILLED (With a valid GP referral), and after that a maximum of $35 per session will be charged (not charged for clients who have HCC, pension, single parents, those with financial hardship.
No referral is required for treatment (unless you want to claim Medicare rebates or receive bulk billing), and Go Psychology also treats clients under Workers Compensation and DVA.
Go Psychology offers a full range of clinical psychological therapy
service to adults and adolescents (teenagers) from all over the Gold Coast and Northern NSW.
Adult treatment for problems such as:
- Adjusting to life issues such as injuries, relationship breakdowns, job loss, illnesses
- Anxiety Disorders (Panic attacks, phobias, excessive worry, Social shyness/anxiety, low self esteem)
- Trauma/Grief (Posttraumatic Stress Disorder -PTSD)
- Addictions (Alcohol, drugs, gambling, sexual)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleeping Disorders (Insomnia)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Pain
Adolescent treatment for problems such as:
- Teenage anxiety (including Social shyness, low self esteem, bullying)
- Teenage Anger
- Teenage Depression (including lack of motivation)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Oppositional Behaviour
- Addictions (internet, video games, substances)
Contact me at Go Psychology at any time on 0755809212 and my reception team will take your call. I'll then give you a call (usually within 24 hours) to answer any questions you may have and make your first appointment.