ABICSS Australia (Adolescent Behaviour Intervention Clinic and Special Education Services Australia) provides positive behaviour and learning intervention, clinics, special education services, coordination and consultancy to young people aged 12 to 21 years.
Specialist intervention services are provided on a fee-for-service basis across South East Queensland. These services include:
- Diagnostic Assessments: (Learning Disabilities, Asperger's, Oppositional Defiance Disorder, ADHD, Speech and Language Impairment, Intellectual Impairment)
- Cognitive Assessments
- Life Management Academy (conducts a series of Life Management Courses that include Wilderness Camps that teach young people the skills to manage their lives responsibly.)
- Assessments for Court
- Individual Programs/Therapy
- Group Programs/Intervention
- School and Workplace Consultancy
- Social Clubs for young people
- Courses & Conferences for Professionals and Families
ABICSS Australia specialises in behaviour intervention for young people at risk of entering (or in) the Youth Justice System and/or school expulsion. Our Clinicians have over twenty years experience in working with young people with challenging behaviour.
Contact ABICSS on 0418896331 for a free consultation.