Sarah is the founder of In 2 Minds Psychology. She is a Registered Psychologist who works with children, adolescents, families, and adults. She has experience working as a psychologist for a number of years in a variety of settings.
Sarah sees clients with:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Heath and Wellbeing issues
- Anger problems
- Relationship problems
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Behavioural Problems in children and adolescents
- Grief and Loss
- Adjustment issues
- Developmental Disorders
Sarah adopts a creative and out-of-the-box approach to treatment, whilst ensuring that interventions are based on up-to-date research and evidence. Sarah utilises the following evidence-based interventions:
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) for treating PTSD and trauma
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Schema Therapy
- Brain-Based Therapy
- Circle of Security DVD Parenting Program
Sarah understands how important it to feel comfortable and confident in your choice of psychologist, so she is happy to the spend time to answer any questions that you may have before you decide to make an appointment.
Sarah is registered as a Medicare Provider so Medicare and Private Health rebates apply. Please see website for consultation prices.