Tess offers a holistic approach to psychotherapy and counselling. Support is available for anxiety, depression, trauma, and relationships. Tess also has a special interest in cancer counselling, and grief and loss counselling. Medicare and private health rebates.
Tess is a registered psychologist and Gestalt psychotherapist and offers a holistic approach to psychology and counselling. Tess has counselled across a variety of settings including Relationships Australia, Kumbari Avenue (Special) School, Queensland Cancer Fund, Hopewell Hospice, and private practice. In addition to issues such as anxiety, depression, trauma, relationships, and stress, Tess has a special interest in grief and loss counselling as well as health and well-being issues (e.g., cancer patient support). Tess uses a combination of EMDR Therapy, Gestalt Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy, and CBT (mindfulness based) approaches to help clients increase their self-awareness, connect with themselves and others, and live meaningful and fulfilling lives.
- University Medal - Griffith University 1999
- Australian Psychological Society Prize in Psychology 1999
- Psychology Medal for Achievement in the Bachelor’s Degree, Griffith University 1999
- Griffith University Award for Academic Excellence - B.Psych with Honours 1999
- Pearson Education Australia Award for Academic Excellence 1999
- Patience Thoms Honours Scholarship 1998
- Golden Key International Honour Society Scholarship 1997